Saturday, November 16, 2013

Cafe Cesura

Tried Cesura in Bellevue again since we have been having such bad luck with coffee lately. Either the coffee is too lightly or darkly roasted, or the coffee is made so poorly that it tastes bitter or burnt.
Today when we went in my husband bought his uncustomary latte to go since we don't like our coffee in a tumbler and it was a good cup of coffee. However, my hazelnut cappuccino was not so great. The coffee had started out well enough;  the milk was nice and frothy, the shots had been pulled in good time and the latte art was pretty good. Normally, one would be able to say that it was bitter or the milk was scalded and tasted sour but not this time.
This time the only thing that I can say is that the taste just wasn't there. I mean the hazelnut was over done and the coffee was bitter, tepid and had a lack luster quality that leaves you only being able to state that it just fell flat.
Guess I am going to need a good recommendation for a local independent coffee shop. Anybody have any suggestions for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment